About School Diwali

 My Diwali Celebration  With School Staff. 

It was my wonderful days of my life when I was working in Hindu Dnyanpeeth Convent, Nagpur, as a Teacher. Our school celebrates various festival like Rakshabandhan, Janmastami, pola etc & special days like Environment day 5th June, etc. So that students should family with their culture & importance of culture in our life.

I like most diwali celebration with my colleagues as they were very nice, pleasing persons, Helping nature. Our staff was like family to me who cares when someone of us land in trouble.
Every year I was waiting eagerly for diwali celebration with my school where we all teachers used to decorate our classes, cleaning were get done by workers.

We used to celebrate Laxmi poojan in the school when children had their diwali vacations i.e. 1-2 days before diwali. On that day all teaching staff used to come with colourful traditional Indian attire saree.  I like very much to wear saree on festive occasion for this day I select my saree before 3-4 days with perfect accessories like zumka, bangels etc.  Every one wants to look gorgeous on this auspicious day.

No doubt Diwali is one of  the most important festival of India & every one wants to celebrat with great gusto. It is the festival of lights, sharing of love, happiness with family members & friends. It brings rays of hopes in our life. It comes off  towards the close of the dark period of Ashwin (according Marathi Month) in October or November which lasts for 5 days each days has its own significance.

The word diwali means “A row of lamp.” Every class teacher draw colourful decoration the blackboard & decorate the class with eco-friendly handcrafted colouful lanterns made by sweet students of each class & lit the diyas (especially earthen diya) at the entrance of the class room.


                                                              Me & My best friend 




                                                                Me & My Colleagues


It was really wonderful moments to me to celebrate festivals with my gorgeous colleagues & principal. Every teacher used to take keen interest to decorate the pooja room where we place the Photo of Goddess Laxmi arranged all things offered sweets to goddess  the whole atmosphere used get holy as soon as we performed all rituals during pooja. At last we used to say Mahalaxmi Aarti…. Jai, devi, jai devi, jai Mahalaxmi, wasasi  wyapak rupe tu sthul laxmi….. (this is maharastrian Aarti)  & disturibute sweet as Prashad. We all pray for healthy life for our school children, family & our friends.

We strictly follow no fire crackers which pollute the surrounding atmosphere & reduce our life span.
Hope readers you too follow either  let off eco-freindly fire crackers or no firecrackers to express your happiness, joy . What you say ?

“Celebration of festival with good message give me Bundles of Joy”.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story of Diya & My Diya Decoration for Diwali

When Dashanand Burns