My Twitter Tweets

My Twitter Tweets with Priya Adivarekar


I always enthusiastic to play on the page of Priyaadivarekar’s Dairy of dancebee. I like her Handle name very much it brings me near to the nature becoz of its name dancebee. Priya is also like honey who won best Entertain Blog in 2015. Her page always give me new info about fashion, style, travel across the world. I like her way of presentation whether it is fashion or style. She covers it nicely.

As usual while flying on the twitter I found #gosleeveless #contest going on her page +Priya Adivarekar  initially I couldn’t understand how to post so I sent her message & she response it quickly & I posted my  Sleeveless Snap  with suitable tweets at the last moment of the contest.






Next day I saw I am winner of Myntra Voucher. It was amazing moment being a new on twitter.

About Myntra App : this is indeed wonderful app which reads the fluctuating  minds of people & provides their taste as per their need. & provide their taste as per need under the segment of Western Wear, Trending Now, All New Sports Wear etc. for me it was really a difficult task to choose sleeveless kurta from Myntra as there were so many innovative, creative, body friendly, designs & textures. Eventually I got my parrot green cotton Kurta with nice Embroidery work on it. 

My Parrot Green Kurta :  






Being a cotton lover I always gives preference to this texture which  gives 100% satisfaction to me. You can wear this texture in any season without any problem. This parrot green kurti has a small hollow circles of sky blue colour on it.


My Twitter Tweets with Anouk Ethnic Wear

At noon time while on twitter, I accidentally meet the anouk’s  #BoldisBeautiful Contest which was running just for fun I tweeted over there & I don’t know how I got involved with that wondfurl contest, then I couldn’t come out till the end. I was just flowing with them as a Jolly Fish with lots of enthusiasm & after some time contest ends & they annoused winners my name was there for me it was again pleasant surprise.

About Anouk Ethnic Wear :  you can catch anouk on facebook its handle is  Anouk Ethnic Wear &
On twitter :@AnoukEthnicWear  also have nice, pattern designer kurti, kurta, tops etc.



I selected one multi colour top  & 2 trendy kurta pink, sky blue respectively. 







My Pretty Pink Kurta :








This is my baby pink sleeveless kurta  with nice light shade pink  thread flowers  work this is one of my favourite colour , a colour of love, powerful baby pink always bold me with pink eco-friendly body Tattoo.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story of Diya & My Diya Decoration for Diwali

When Dashanand Burns