From My City Nagpur

Women’s Day With Gaysons Nagpur


I m always feel enthusiastic whenever I get achnace to write about my city, Apna Nagpur, city of Oranges & all the petals of my memorable day opens up with great joy & happiness.
This time +Gayson's The Fashion Mall  Nagpur made my women’s day wonderful infact it made my day. O … my friends when I know that contest is organized by gaysons Nagpur on facebook I was so pleased as Nagpurian also conducting wonderful contest on facebook day by day.
I couldn’t stop myself from being a part of women’s day contest which was run during 4-7 march 2016. https://www.facebook.com/GaysonsNagpur/photos/a.1028448183853996.1073741828.1026542360711245/1080685975296883/?type=3&theater

I know gaysons shop when I was a school going kid while going to school I used to see beautiful statues of dolls, which used to wore nice frock, trendy dresses, catchy nice school uniforms.
I could say Gayson Shopping Mall is a pride of My Nagpur which is situated at the Heart of Nagpur Main Market Sitabuldi.

You can buy every thing under one roof here like

Mens Wear & Accessories : trendy shirts, T-shirts trousers are available with nice texture.

Women Wear & Accessories : here you will see wide range of trendy stylish bags like tote, sling, clutches. Kurti, kurta, jeans, palazzo etc.

Kids wear & New Born : Soft cotton,  baby skin friendly outfits are available.

Uniforms : School uniform are available at the time of need.

Luxury : Here you will get nice stylish, adorable pairs of watches you friends those are really good if once you will see your mind will arrest N will get locked. Gift items are also very nice, wall photos, etc. to decorate your home which is your ultimate destination to live a Happy Life.

I would like to share My shopping form this cool shopping mall.

My Light weight Go Green Kurti & Leggings :





About Kurti : This is light weight trendy my go green kurti with cream colour with fine fabric material as well as nice print on it which was my Rakhee gift to me from my brother. I purchased this 3-4 years back but it is still very nice & gives me comfort whenever I wear. 

Leggings :  dark green cotton Leggings is also very good & light weight it gives 100% comforts to me. Prices of some of the products are little bit high but it gives us satisfaction, comfort in return. 


My Black Jeans :





I couldn’t forget the shopping day of this jeans becoz we had to set out for Konkan during summer 2013 for vacations & I have to purchase my jeans form this shop only but there was strike so market was partly open I was so tense because day by day our set out day was coming near & near N yet my shopping was left but I strongly decided “come what may” I will go to the market N buy my desire jeans & I went in the evening during sunny days as soon I entered in the shop the shutter of the shop get closed beocz of strike n we were doing our happy shopping inside shop with rest of the people who were also engaged in shopping.

My cotton black jeans wich is also stylish, body comfort texture & wear to all time season till gives me nice cool feeling. while travelling in Konkan it was my favourite dress which gave me only body comfort.


My another Black Jeans of Cato As a Winner:








 Being a winner I purchased nice trendy, stylish, CATO jeans which gives you nice body shape with light weight which delight my mind. Cato is nice brand with lots of designs available with catchy colours.

Thank you team for giving me opportunity to shop from ur wow shopping mall as a winner so Guys whenever you will come to Orange city donot forget to visit gaysons, http://www.gaysons.in/  so come on lets go to gaysons….. n meet pleasing staff.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story of Diya & My Diya Decoration for Diwali

My Stanta Story & Jingles with Him

When Dashanand Burns