Mastercard & Mothers Day


It was a really wonderful experience when I wrote about my mother on +MasterCard  on mothers day contest last year & received wonderful ebay vouchers of clothes I was so pleased becoz I lilke to wear trendy, stylish, dresses, one can meet ebay on http://www.ebay.in/ Their service is very good, soft spoken working staff. 

                    My Mother Is My True Treasure  

On this mothers day I am going to make Vegitarian Home Made Cake which my mother +Jayshree Bansod  most she also like share good things with others so I will get her to Orphan home Where we could share our cake with kids N share true happiness n love with them  this is my priceless moment. I will be really satisfied being a responsible citizen of India we should try to share the happiness with others those who lacks. Because of such function we could able to know their sorrows n findout the solution for that. As I a teacher I love Kids.

  My mother is my star who glows & spread the light of energy into me. She is twinkling star for me. Who is close to my heart. She had, has, & will everything to me. She encourage me since childhood as I was very shy & introvert child. She made me bold. She is my teacher too as she used to teach me till 7th Std. though she is from village. She used to write essays for me when I was in school. I kept those essays copies with me even today too. “May God give everybody mother like me & even in my every birth god may bless me  mother like her.” I am grateful to god very much. My mother is my angle. She is a real Jewel of me. She is precious to me as she has given shape to my life. I am really grateful to god that he has given me such a talented mother.  “Ma Jaisa Koi Nahi, maa meri maa”. You are my pillar. As today I am a teacher n feel proud. Her presence & warmth gives me strength to face ups n down of my life.

O ~~~~ Ye My Mother,
U r My Master Card
 Who is filled with Joy, n happiness,
O~~~ My Mother
U r my Life Guard 

My colourful dresses from ebay are as fallows : 














About Master card :

It is open secret that how useful to us the Magical +MasterCard  during this hectic schedule of life when it is not possible to carry heavy account, anywhere or across the world then it is only our travel mate who quenches our need during travelling around the globe. .... Master Card for Master Mind People….. It reduces tension of the owner I have my own Mastercard. what about you guys? 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story of Diya & My Diya Decoration for Diwali

When Dashanand Burns