Your Say for +Femina India  fortnight what I felt when I go through this magazine as a usual reader.

your say of 8th Jan - 2014


I felt really proud when I read Femina’s 8th Jan 2014 Issue, being a Nagpurean I am so happy that Orange City’s women also has a caliber to show off this world & established a new window of new horizon of women.
When I met Arundhati Pantawane   under the title “My Attitude is My Confidence” these are indeed true words & finds that “Practise Makes a Man Perfect”

Another paper tigress of Nagpurean Monica Bhagwaghar who makes eco-friendly paper for her “Paper age Limited” company. I like most of her quality that she gives employment to women especially unskilled women & also old women too. She is a perfect example of genuine mother who cares from top to bottom of her kids.(here women)

The article of “Brest Onycoplasty the new age” shows that Femina cover every ubiquitous of women life. Dr. Chaitanya anand Koppikar is an angel to the women who escape the women from monster of cancer. “May God Give Him Long Healthy Life”.
Article  “The Perfect Make Over Secret” in which Shweta Kekal brings ordinary woman into princess her art of make-up I like most.

Hope +Femina India  you would always gives us such a nice series of articles & arrest the minds of readers & give new vision  to those who needs & act as light house. 

Thank you

Sujata Bansod, Nagpur, Maharashtra 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Dashanand Burns

Story of Diya & My Diya Decoration for Diwali