We hear you for +Femina India  fortnight what I felt when I go through this magazine as a usual reader.


We hear you (issue September 2015)

We hear you : 😆

Whenever I get time, I always prefer to read the femina & every time I find something new subject for women which suggest me to write for We hear you. In the issue of September 15 I like most the The Body Languages Of SelfiesWhich is current trend of young minds. Find bold article on 5New Sex toys which we donote find about it by Akhila Vijaykumar this article throw lights on importance of toys & its availability. This issue is adroitcally satisfying the greed of foodie, traveler, beauty lover persons a lot as usual. Thanks a lot femina. Hope of will get more n more innovative concept about life from you. +Femina India Makes  Euphoria. :) 

Sujata Bansod, Nagpur, Maharashtra 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Dashanand Burns

Story of Diya & My Diya Decoration for Diwali