Your Say for +Femina India  fortnight what I felt when I go through this magazine as a usual reader.


Your say, about August 21, 2013.


Femina is mirror of the Indian women (i.e. high class to lower class) which define women hood & covers every ubiquitous of women’s life. It is not mere magazine but also women’s world where she could find herself, her path (goal of life).
I liked the encouraging story of young entrepreneur 28 year old Pavithra of Banglore, under the title “In Good Company” which tells us “Where there is a will there is a way”. One more inspiring story of 30 year old Sunita Dhangwal-Raut how she fight against her depression along with her supportive husband which is a rising problem in our society.
Being a nature lover I like “Her Green Army” a fight of genuine eco-warrior Jamuna Tudu of Maturkham village in Jharkhand. I am very much impressed by her struggle. Being a teacher I always used to tell my students about “Go Green Concept” hope, you would give more stories like this which will motivate the rest women.
Femina is a friend of women. Every article gives social message which is a essence of femina. Indeed, it is a light house for women.

Thank you,

Sujata Bansod, Nagpur, Maharashtra 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Dashanand Burns

Story of Diya & My Diya Decoration for Diwali