My Yoga Time

“MY Yoga Connects Me To God”


Gayatri Mantra:
“Om (Sacred Syllable)
Bhur Bhuvah Suvaha
Tat Savitur Vareniyam
Bhargo Devasay Dheemahi
Dhiyo Yo Nah Prachodayath”

Every day I do yoga early in the morning since college life  in my open yard near to my mother earth along with my lovely trees as there is Tulsi which provide me healthy fresh Oxygen early in the morning while doing yoga & Lord Shiva  Making my atmosphere divine. I start off yoga by “ Gayatri Mantra mentioned above & My Yoga Guru Shri Janardhan Swami Maharaj Ki Jay” Yoga brings positive thoughts which keeps my body fit, vibrant & energetic. Exercising keep my body healthy. While doing yoga I visualize every part of my body from head to toe, enjoy good health & vibrant energy. Yoga helps me to focus on happy thoughts which gives me a wonderful sense of contentment making me feel so healthy & happy. I am ever so thankful to the almighty for blessing me with such a great guru Shri Janardhan Swami Maharaj & a beautiful body. Every day I do padmasan, pranayam, pavan muktasan, naukasan etc. Yoga has a strong healing power to keep me mentally as well as physically fresh. Pronunciation of OM has a magical positive effect on my body. “Yoga is a ladder towards Tranquility .” Doing yoga on my Open yard gives me inner Happiness. 










Importance of Asana

Pranayam : Increase the oxygen level of the body & make lessen the circumference  of tummy which have excess fats. Brings waves of positive thoughts in our mind.

Pavan Muktasan : This Asan is invented by yog guru Shri Janardhan Swami Maharaj which keeps our belly portion flexible, releasing poisonous gaseous of body along with special exercise to legs.

Naukasan : This Asan Makes reduces fats of thigh & belly portion. Keeps us agile & active. Yoga is Open Secret of easy way to Happiness, isn't it? :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story of Diya & My Diya Decoration for Diwali

When Dashanand Burns