“My First Air Bus Travel By Jetlite with My Loved Ones”

"Jetlite Made Me Delight"



Every soul of this world wanna become bird in his /her life at least once & this is possible only if we get opportunity to travel by air bus. It is really amazing, exciting, wonderful experience with Jetlite airbus. Which I am gonna to share with you guys. I also like to tell u it is really wonderful experience to see the aerial view. Travelling gives me tranquility, happiness to my inner soul. I believe that Travelling helps a person to become a citizen of the world in the true sense.  Life without travelling is just like bird without wings. One should read all pages of this world book whenever he/she gets time.  "Travel Is Life" Travelling Open the windows of facts. Me & my younger sisters also loves travelling. 

Travelling with them  is really thrilling. Travelling is one of the most important medium to gain the knowledge across the world. Travelling is rhythm of life which eradicate negativity & infuse our mind with tons of positivity, happiness which are important things to live a life. Every travelling gives us lots of lesson of life only one has to open the windows of our inner mind. I feel happiness from bottom of my heart to share with you. Here I m going with you in the plane of my past. So lets go……..






















 In my life for the first time I travelled by spicejet air bus from Nagpur to Mumbai with my love one i.e. my younger sisters  Shital & rameshwari  <3~~~~<3 this was too their first airbus travel.
 On may 20th  2011.  It was my dream cum true day for me.  We took off from the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar International  air port Nagpur, Maharashtra at sharp 9 a.m.  we all three sisters were excited n eager. As soon as we entered into the plane we were little bit afraid but pleasing n smiling air hostess of Jetlite were with us whose hospitality land us into the happy world. Every member of plane were dozing except us. We were busy to observed the unlimited canvas of the sky as it was so mesmerizing.  We felt as if we are birds of this open sky.

We couldn’t forget the aerial view of world famous natural meteor impact Lonar lake. It was awesome & mind blowing scene to see with my love one the joy we shared was boundless. The fountain of smiles were there.  Our memorable eye-feast was that when our Jetlite air bus travelled over the sea as we were near to Mumbai. It was captivating aerial scene . we see nice breathtaking creed of Mumbai with Arabian sea. We  were shouted with wide mouth. As soon as we landed to Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport of Mumbai. which is very big air bus station. For me it was “Joy is Journey”. “Live Life Lively with Loved One”.  This was one of my golden moments of my life which I shared with my sisters Hope everyone may get such nice mind blowing opportunities. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story of Diya & My Diya Decoration for Diwali

When Dashanand Burns