Mishka Red Polka Printed Cotton Dress

My Ravishing Red Polka Print of Mishka

I was so Happy when I came to know I m winners of Navratri Contest which was held during 2016 navratir I wrote  for the link below:
http://www.styleever.com/women/new-in/dani-fashions-deepika-in-black-anarkali-suit-at-amitabh-bachchan-s-70th-birthday.html
Style number : DFBDM12

#starsatstyleever : I like Deepika Padukone as she is my ideal I like her most from top to bottome her pretty stylish side  messy braid hairstyle, her dimple smile,  She look gorgeous in every attire . She look stunning in the link mention above where she wore copper n black combination Anarkali pattern perfectly suit to her tall personality. Elegant, with gracious smile.
I won a gift voucher  & have to select from http://www.styleever.com/ this is indeed nice website which has nice wide collection of stylish, trendy, outfits which are available in all texture I means to say cotton, polyester etc. +Styleever.com know the inclination of new generation. They have a potential to read the fashion treds of every soul.

It was hard nut to crack while I have to select any one piece from the above website & I got my ultimate wow dress Link : http://www.styleever.com/women/clothing/western-wear/dresses-jumpsuits/mishka-red-polka-printed-cotton-dress.html

This is very nice, cool, light weight knee length dress which delights me, white & blue ball print enhance the beauty of this product. Mega Sleeves is perfectly suited to this dress. This looks good on school going or college going girls. especially when I wore this at my new year 2016 bash. It is skin friendly, dress. It gives me feel of Happiness whenever I wore my friends also like this outfit I told about styleever. Fashion is Passion for me. I would like to wear nice, trendy, dresses.This could be perfect for dating too which give you seductive look.  I m giving my cool photo of this wow outfit.

One of the reason I chose this becoz being from Nagpur I have to face high temperature during most of the year & no doubt that this cotton cool will absorb all sweating & gives me cool feeling during Hot sunny days.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story of Diya & My Diya Decoration for Diwali

When Dashanand Burns