My Turquoise Blue Oranje Short Dress

Oranje is one of the leading online stylish, trendy, clothes selling super site which was establish in September 2014 but now getting attention to all fashion lover because of having spark to the wardrobe it has very nice collection of short dresses, long dress, maxi dresses, trousers, capris, shorts & skirts, Jumpsuits, rompers, nightwear with affordable price.
Being visitors like birds for the contest on all platforms when I saw #EORS Oranje contest  I was so pleased & I started off to write for my favourite lovely outfits of the Oranje. Here what I wrote & won lovely Turquoise Blue Short Dress.

1) 




                       2) 
                        
                            


                  3) 

      


O, My dear friends you can visit this wondful site of Oranje http://www.oranjeclothing.com N follow oranje on fb, tiwtter, instagram, youtube, Pinterest, linkedin to see beautiful world of modern clothes.
My Turquoise Blue Oranje short dress  which is beautiful & I could not stop myself from taking cool snap.  This short dress is very light weight  which always delight me & keeps me kool in hot air waves. The white lace attached in the center from top to bottom of the dress enhance its look. I like most its  front Neck shape. So come on dear friends N have a look on stylish +Oranje Clothing  N feel like Diva. 

My  lovely short dress 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story of Diya & My Diya Decoration for Diwali

My Stanta Story & Jingles with Him

When Dashanand Burns