Banjara's Review I like to write about reviews of nice products I was really happy while writing for https://www.facebook.com/banjarasherbalsindia/?fref=ts which r really nice products I like especially rose water which has genuine fragrance of rose. Natural Essence Of Rose Banjara’s rose water is real & natural essence of rose. I personally use this every day which has no side effect at all & good for all skin type. It makes my skin smoother, remove dirt with baby care Multani Mitti is real gold Awesome product, one can use in any seasnon, especially in summer when skin tone gets tan but multani mitti works naturally on face & gives natural shine to all parts of face including T-zone. Boon Of Banjara This is really good infact I would say it is boon to us from Banjara as it makes us easily available to us in its purest form to make our face or hair glowing, making healthy & strong. Magical Orange & Multani face wash It...
Popular posts from this blog
From My City Nagpur
Women’s Day With Gaysons Nagpur I m always feel enthusiastic whenever I get achnace to write about my city, Apna Nagpur, city of Oranges & all the petals of my memorable day opens up with great joy & happiness. This time +Gayson's The Fashion Mall Nagpur made my women’s day wonderful infact it made my day. O … my friends when I know that contest is organized by gaysons Nagpur on facebook I was so pleased as Nagpurian also conducting wonderful contest on facebook day by day. I couldn’t stop myself from being a part of women’s day contest which was run during 4-7 march 2016. https://www.facebook.com/GaysonsNagpur/photos/a.1028448183853996.1073741828.1026542360711245/1080685975296883/?type=3&theater I know gaysons shop when I was a school going kid while going to school I used to see beautiful statues of dolls, which used to wore nice frock, trendy dresses, catchy nice school uniforms. I could say Gayson Shopping Mall is a pride of My Nag...
In the Giveaway Race
With MANSI_COLOSSALCLOSET While running in the race of giveaways I met @MANSI_COLOSSALCLOSET on the instagram where she organized winter care #Brown #Blazer Giveaway which give me amazing experience as it was very simple but nice giveaway. Where she could offered nice, woram brown #singlebutton #coat to the winner. It was my dream to have such a warm coat for winter & at last I got that nice coat. Manasi also have cool page on fb her handle is https://www.facebook.com/colossalcloset/timeline who post nice, trendy colourful outfits for smart girls & handsome boys. She give nice fashion tips to yound minds especially to college goer. Fuschia V-Kare Giveaway Fuschia v-kare is one of the rising brand in the world of cosmetics which provides natural products for hair, beauty & cosmetics suppliers with affordable price & wide range. When this brand conducts giveaway on twitter @ Vkare4u ...
Comments
Post a Comment